Do you love to keep active? If so, the Vivoactive HR is the device for you. Together with the built-in heart rate monitor, the Garmins GPS-enabled sports apps give you hard data about the intensity of your activities. And it comes with the standard step, distance, calorie, and sleep tracking functions you expect in an activity tracker.
The Vivoactive HR also keeps you connected so you will not experience FOMO. It delivers email, social media, SMS, and call notifications right to your wrist, keeping you in the know. Furthermore, With up to 8 days of battery life on watch/activity tracking mode or 16 hours in GPS mode, there is always time to be fit.
- The Vivoactive uses Elevate wrist heart technology to provide vital data that helps optimize additional training features.
- Sensors monitor your steps during the day, distance traveled, and calories burned.
- Features a variety of GPS-enabled sports apps for running, biking, swimming, skiing, snowboarding, golf, rowing, and paddle boarding track your stats away from your phone.
- Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ technology connects with a compatible smartphone or other wireless devices to share locations and routes, receive emails, texts, or alerts, and even control your music.
- Want to customize your experience? Connect IQ platform app gives you the ability to personalize with downloadable watch faces, widgets, and additional data fields. A full-color touchscreen display shows your stats, even in sunlight.