Compact shaping and workability combine in the M1 Irons to maximize distance.
- Max-COR and Low CG: Moving discretionary weight lower in the head via the new 180-degree fluted hosel and ultra-thin top line provides higher launch and incredible distance. Combined with a thin, max COR face and tungsten weighting, M1 gives golfers distance with consistency on each strike.
- Face Slot Technology: Engineered into M1 irons, Face Slots provide added forgiveness on shots struck toward the heel or toe. Complemented by Speed Pocket technology, which preserves distance on shots stuck low on the face, golfers experience ultimate forgiveness on mis-hits.
- Compact Shaping: M1 features a smaller overall head design compared to other distance irons. Reduced offset, thin topline, and shorter blade length provides a confidence-inducing look at address.
- Improved Workability: The leading edges of M1 irons have been meticulously designed for proper turf interaction. This enables golfers to work the ball and achieve their desired shot shape, while providing a forgiving performance through the turf.
- Multi-Material with High-Density Tungsten: The M1 irons feature tungsten weighting in the 3-7 irons, which lowers the CG to increase launch and improve ball speed. This additional weight also helps reduce the sole width to promote workability.
- Shaft: True Temper XP 95 Steel.
- Grip: Lamkin UTX-P.