- The new EX10 adjustable driver features a new hosel system that doubles the adjustability options, allowing players to raise or lower the loft as +/- 2 degrees.
- The 460cc head features new 8-1-1 Titanium chassis with a new TSP 910 Beta Ti faceplate. The larger face increases the sweet spot and combined with hexagonal VFT, offers multiple levels of thickness that maximize launch speed from more points on the face, especially in the heel and toe areas.
- The new, more tapered head profile reduces aerodynamic drag generating faster club speed for maximum distance off the tee.
- The sloping crown also saves weight which is redistributed in the sole of the club to aid in achieving optimal ball flight.
- The redesigned sole adds speed channels to further enhance the aerodynamics of the club head.
- The increased heel weight and the aerodynamic design all adds up to faster speed, higher MOI, less spin and more distance.
- The EX10 driver includes a 10-gram sole screw housed in a 9-gram weight pad for deep sole weighting. The weight screw is also adjustable and additional weights can be purchased as a kit or individually.
- The kit includes 6-gram, 12-gram and 14-gram weights to increase or decrease the swing weight. Mitsubishi Bassara E-Series Graphite Shaft.